Pop Warner Football, Cheerleading, Lacrosse, Wrestling
You have an amazing opportunity to link your business to one of the fastest
growing, Non-Profit Youth Sports organizations in the country.
Your business name will be displayed throughout the calendar year at our home field;
Apex High School. You win!
Your sponsorship will yield a high return on investment by driving traffic to your
business. You win!
One of the most effective forms of advertising is through sports. You win!
Consumers will remember your business when they start the buying process.
Possibly receive a tax deduction. You win!
Help children in the Apex community have a place to play and call home. Everyone
Consumers seek to link themselves to a business that supports their children!
When more businesses participate, the cost for athletes and their families goes
down, enhancing our community. Everyone wins!
This Sponsor Marketing Program is designed to build lasting relationships
in our growing community! Therefore, a three season commitment is requested.
Our future plans include raising the funds needed to purchase land for the practice
fields necessary to accommodate our rapid program growth. Also, to possibly
purchase land for a permanent stadium that our youth athletes in Apex can call their
own. Your business can become a part of history by simply participating today!
- The Pop Warner football and Cheerleading season is from August until
October with a total average attendance at each game day between 800-900 spectators.
There are 9 home games total.
- A game day football program will be given out to each spectator in
- Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading grew by 30% in 2005!
- The Boys and Girls Lacrosse season is from March until May with a
total average attendance at each game day of 500-600 spectators. There are
5 home games total.
- Lacrosse grew by 40% in 2005!
- The Wrestling season is from November until March with a total average
attendance between 100-300 spectators. There are 7-8 home matches.
- Wrestling grew by 20% in 2005!
- Opposing teams from all sports are from all over the triangle area;
Sanford, Durham, Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Wilder’s Grove, Tri-County, Bull
City, Cary, Garner, Cleveland, South Johnston, and Capital City.
- This Apex Sports Authority website has received 795629 hits in the
last 2 years!