- Do not force your children to participate in sports, but support their desire to
play. Children are involved in organized sports for their enjoyment. Make sports
- Encourage your child to play by the rules. Remember that children learn best by
example, so applaud the good plays of both teams.
- Emphasize skill development and practices and how they benefit your child.
- Never yell or physically abuse your child after a game or practice. It is destructive.
Work toward removing physical and verbal abuse in youth sports.
- Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches and officials.
- Disrespecting coaches. Back talking, profanity, or any form of disrespect.
- Disrespecting other teammates or our opponents.
- Disrespecting coach by disruption of practice
IMPORTANT: Work with your child to ensure we know when he
will be late or miss practice.
PUNISHMENT AND PROCEDURES
If I am in violation of any of the above conduct rules, I agree to the following:
- Compliance of verbal warning from a member of the coaching staff or official.
- Compliance to leave the stands if asked to by a member of the coaching staff (or
- Penalty: Abuse brings restrictions. A penalty may vary from suspension for
a period of time to permanent restriction for that season depending on severity